Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I remove nail polish from the sides of a plastic outdoor playhouse?

My daughter got a hand-me-down playhouse from her big cousins. The playhouse is adorable- looks like a little castle. The only problem is there is nail polish on several places. I'm afraid of using strong chemicals because I'm afraid it will melt the plastic. I thought about putting some non-acetone nail polish remover on a cotton ball and trying to remove the polish that way. Will that work? Any other suggestions? Thanks!! How can I remove nail polish from the sides of a plastic outdoor playhouse?
i would try an acetone remover, because it is especially for artificial nails. try it first in an inconspicuous spot.How can I remove nail polish from the sides of a plastic outdoor playhouse?
try a magic eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment