Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you remove nail polish from a piece of cloth?

I just spill my nail polish on my favorite bedroom sheet. I tried to remove with nail polish remover but it does not work. What should I do? PleaaaaaaseHow do you remove nail polish from a piece of cloth?
Clean immediately with absorbent paper or cotton wool. Test a small area first with amyl acetate, if OK, dab on stain using an absorbent pad underneath. Any remaining colour can be treated with methylated spirits followed by washing in a strong detergent.How do you remove nail polish from a piece of cloth?
U pour remover on the cloth and then, scrub it off. Or soak it in shout out and/or remover and wash it off.
Soak the piece of cloth in turpentine also known as paint remover, for a couple of miniutes.
Try nail polish remover. You have nothing to lose, since the clothing is ruined anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment