Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long should you keep nail polish on before removing it?

I know that it's unhealthy for nail polish to be on nails for a really long time and it can turn the nails yellow..





But, how long can I keep my nail polish on my nails before I remove them? 1 week? 2 weeks?


=)





thank you ladies!How long should you keep nail polish on before removing it?
The yellowing comes from the color you choose. The darker the more yellow. Keep it on as long as it looks nice. If the nails start to yellow use a lighter color polish like a pearl or peach for a couple weeks. This yellowing does not hurt the nails it just looks bad when you don't wear polish. Nails are porous so a clear coat is always reccomended.How long should you keep nail polish on before removing it?
It really depends on how much color the polish has in it (the darker the color, the sooner yellow spots will appear) but I would say about 7-10 days should be safe regardless. Good luck!
i keep mine on for 3 weeks before it starts to chip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment